Every year the goalposts are changing in social media. The Social Media Planning Guide provides comprehensive, up-to-date advice on how to build your social strategy, with a specific focus on:
- trends that are affecting the landscape across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other major platforms
- embedding your organisation’s purpose within your social media plan – why, who, where, what
- how to measure your social performance, including KPI definition, with many examples
- how to deal with a social media crisis
- content pillars, planning and posting frequency
- tips and tools to ensure successful strategy execution.