COVID-19 has triggered a rethink in every aspect of contact centre strategy – from people and technology to customer experience, risk, and delivery location.
Join your peers for an exclusive online lunch where we’ll present a blueprint for today’s best practice contact centre in Australia.
With a keynote by Lisa Borden, Managing Partner, ISG, and a presentation by Datacom, we’ll cover the ingredients of a turnkey model for:
- Talent attraction and retention
- Employee wellbeing and experience
- Work-from-anywhere tools and technologies
- Supporting vulnerable customers
- Rapid scalability and embedded flexibility
- Business continuity planning and risk management.
🍴 Lunch delivered to your door (alternatively a $50 Deliveroo voucher OR charity donation)
🍾 Champagne prize for the most interesting audience question.
This event is designed for Chief Customer Officers, COOs, and Heads/General Managers of CX/EX, Customer Strategy, Operations, and Contact Centre functions. Places are strictly limited – thank you for your understanding.