COVID-19 has prompted a rethink of offshore location strategy for software development. At the same time, companies are under intense pressure to accelerate digitisation and automation, with IT talent in short supply. It’s against this backdrop that you are invited(*) to an exclusive online lunch event to learn why big brands – such as Hollard, eBay, Vodafone, Avis, AIA, Lloyd’s of London and Deloitte – are outsourcing strategic software development to South Africa.
You’ll be treated to a a keynote by JP Horne (pictured above) at Amazon Web Services, which has established a large digital/IT hub in South Africa employing thousands. This will be followed by a presentation from Luis Nejo on the “Journey of an Australian IT Leader outsourcing to South Africa”. Attendees will receive:
🍴 Lunch delivered to your door, to enjoy during the event (alternatively a $50 Deliveroo voucher)
💡 Optional: a free 30-minute discovery workshop to uncover IT outsourcing, team augmentation or co-sourcing opportunities for your business.
(*) This event is for enterprise IT leaders including CIOs, CDOs, IT Directors, Development Managers, as well as digital transformation and procurement leaders, and consultants in the ITO arena. Register interest to: email@example.com
Did you know?
- South Africa has a talent pool of highly skilled computer scientists, software engineers and analysts, who are culturally aligned with Australia and speak native English.
- The country produces 86,000+ new STEM graduates per year.
- South African providers offer flexible, agile engagement models, from co-sourcing and team augmentation, to traditional outsourcing
- Operating costs in IT in South Africa are approximately 30% lower than Australia
- South Africa has world-renowned data protection laws and its ITO and BPO sectors have priority government backing.