The global services market in South Africa grew at a rapid rate of ~22% annually over the past four years. Australia is a key engine of this growth representing 25% of contact centre seats outsourced from international markets.
Join us for a lunch presentation of the latest research from Everest Group, where you’ll learn the surprising facts and figures about South Africa as a world-class BPO destination, including:
- a 50% cost advantage compared to Australia. The cost of office rental in Cape Town is less than Manila!
- The vast pool of English-speaking talent includes deep expertise in financial services – South Africa has more actuarial graduates than India, and is ranked #1 in the world for auditing standards.
We’ll also share an overview of
- the 3 major cities for BPO (Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg)
- niche capability in analytics, AI, automation and legal services
- Government and industry incentives and support
- Australian and global brands already outsourcing to South Africa – Amazon, IAG, iSelect, iiNet, Vodafone, Qantas, Simply Energy, American Express