In this 19-page white paper, two Australian financial services case studies demonstrate how using speech analytics and AI can unlock insights into customers and contact centre agents, improving business performance. By finding the “aha” moments in customer conversations, one company was able to “next-level” their NPS and CSAT, as well as make better hiring and….
In 2023, Gartner predicts 40% of customer interactions will be fully automated using AI and self-service. The key to successful AI deployments is data, which the AI learns from. Contact centres capture a wealth of data, but integration is required to incorporate data from different sources. This white paper presents 5 steps to operationalising AI,….
This 16-page ebook presents invaluable strategies for CX leaders to prove value amidst a cost-cutting pandemic environment. Forrester has noted that while CEOs’ top 3 focus areas are revenue growth, profit growth and stock price, “many CX professionals struggle when it comes to proving the financial benefits of their projects and justifying their positions.” This….
Part psychology, part technology, gamification is about more than providing staff with incentives. The aim of a gamification program is to influence behaviour so that the tasks required to achieve the organisation’s goals and objectives get done, and get done correctly. It essentially means codifying and systematising the rewards process which runs informally in most….
Imagine if 80% of all your customer contacts could be handled automatically by machines. Human agents would then be able to give all their attention to the remaining 20% that either have complex issues or create genuine value for the business and customer. The limitations to automating the routine queries and transactions that take up….
People have always loved finding out things for themselves. It’s just that, prior to the digital and mobile age, getting access to information was more difficult. Now that technology has solved that challenge, contact centres are capitalising on this behavioural trait by providing customers – and their own customer service agents – with the tools….
For most businesses, the question is no longer whether to move their contact centre and telephony to the cloud – as the answer is almost always yes. The focus is rather on what specific technologies they need in order to deliver the right customer and agent experience. It then comes down to finding the right….
Gamification in the contact centre brings together an effective platform and techniques that improve employee engagement, to help businesses achieve their commercial and customer experience targets. Effective games are structured on behaviours, with intelligently defined goals and rules for how to go about achieving them. That doesn’t stop them being fun, of course. The point….
There are many types of Knowledge Management Systems (KMS). When selecting a call centre knowledge management system, make sure the system is designed for customer service. KM systems for IT departments, for example, are unlikely to be suitable: they’re designed to encourage collaboration, and for scientists they enable deep research. But in a contact centre,….
Cloud-based contact centre software is an unstoppable trend which presents buyers with fresh financial and delivery options compared with on-premise and legacy solutions. Let’s take a look at what to consider when looking at cloud versus premise for your customer service centre. What is a cloud based contact centre? A cloud based contact centre solution….